Academic discipline: Plant Physiology-Plant tissue culture
Telephone number: +30–2810-379443
Office hours: Monday 12.00-14.00 and Wednesday 12.00-14.00
- Physiology of Plant development (Undergraduate Course)
- Postharvest Technology (Undergraduate Course)
- Plant tissue Culture Technology (Undergraduate Course)
- Aspects of Plant Physiology in Agriculture (MScAGRO, Postgraduate Course)
- Postharvest physiology and technology of fresh horticultural produce (MScAGRO, Postgraduate Course)
- Diploma in Agriculture, Athens School of Agriculture (now Agricultural University of Athens), (1984)
- Master of Science, “Crop Physiology”, Department of Agricultural Botany, School of Agriculture, University of Reading, UK, (1990).
- PhD Diploma, Department of Agriculture, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (2002)
- Propagation by tissue culture or micropropagation of native plants, aromatic, medicinal, or potentially vegetable or floricultural crops.
- Abiotic stresses (salinity or drought) and their effects on plant growth and development. The role of biostimulants as alleviators of abiotic stress in crop plants.
- Biotic stresses
Coordinator of Students Internship of the Department of Agriculture.