The Internal Evaluation Team (IET) was established by decision of the General Meeting and operates in accordance with the quality policy of the H.M.U.
The IET is the competent body that:
- is responsible for conducting the internal evaluation of the academic unit, in cooperation with the competent QAU;
- ensures that inventory sheets and questionnaires have been filled in and keeps the bodies and members of the academic unit informed;
- prepares the Internal Evaluation / Certification Report of the academic unit, which is submitted to the QAU to be then sent to the Authority for Quality Assurance and Certification in Higher Education;
The IET of the Department of Agriculture consists of the following members:
- Eleftherios Alyssandrakis son of Konstantinos, Assistant Professor
- Filippos Ververidis son of Nikolaos, Professor
- Dimitrios Gkoumas son of Evangelos, Professor
- Dimitrios Kollaros son of Georgios, Professor
The external evaluations for the Department of Greenhouse Crops and Floriculture and the Department of Crop Production date back to 2011.
|External evaluation of the Department of Crop Production
|External evaluation of the Department of Greenhouse Crops and Floriculture|