Academic discipline: Vegetable Science
Telephone number: 2810-379451
Office hours: Wednesday 9.00-11.00 and Friday 9.00-11.00
- Introduction to Agricultural Sciences (Undergraduate Course)
- Introduction to Vegetable Crops (Undergraduate Course)
- Major Vegetable Crops (Undergraduate Course)
- Advances in Vegetable Production (Undergraduate Course)
- Environmental Changes and Food Systems (Undergraduate Course)
- Climate Change and Crop Production (Postgraduate Course, Department of Agriculture)
- Climate Change and Air Pollution Impacts on Crops and Adaptation Strategies (Postgraduate Course, Inter-University Postgraduate Program, University of Crete and Hellenic Mediterranean University)
- Integrated Master’s in Agriculture, Department of Crop Science, Agricultural University of Athens (1982).
- PhD in Environmental and Molecular Biology, School of Biology, University of Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK (2006).
- Development of sustainable vegetable production systems.
- Air pollution effects on crops.
- Impacts of Climate Change on cropping systems and adaptation strategies.
- Scientific Coordinator of the Vegetable Science Group, Department of Agriculture.
- Researcher A Grade in the AgroFood Sector, Institute of Agri-Food and Life Sciences of the Hellenic Mediterranean University Research Center.