Academic discipline: Viticulture – arboriculture (fruit trees)
Telephone number: +30–2810-379465
Office hours: Wednesday 11.00-13.00 and Thursday 11.00-13.00
- Advanced viticulture
- General Pomology
- Deciduous fruits trees
- BSc Plant Sciences, School of Agricultural Technology, Department of Plant Production, TEI of Heraklion, Crete, 1979.
- Diploma of Crop Production, Advanced Postgraduate Specialization Training Course, 488 hours (1 year) duration, School of Agricultural Technology, TEI of Thessaloniki, 1986 -1987.
- Physiological and biochemical effects of salinity and rootstock on vineyards, with emphasis on the concentrations of minerals in the various parts of the vine and their role in vine growing.
- Effects of growth regulators in combination with specific cultivation techniques on the quality of Sultanina cv table grapes.
- Drying process and quality of Sultanina cv raisins.
- Preservation and assessment of traditional wine varieties.
- Conservation and assessment of local varieties of deciduous fruit trees.
- Member of the Laboratory of Oliviculture and Agroecological Production Systems
- Participation in the research projects LIFE IGIC and VEPE